Owner Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the following link to gain quick access to contact information for emergency services:

Emergency Contacts


The following are community gates and corresponding lot access:

Blackberry Way Lots 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24
Katy Drive Lots 26, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32
Lovely Day Drive Lots 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 and 93
Pine Ridge Way Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 57, 58, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 and 75
Rock Lick Road Lots 55, 56 and 59
No gate Lots 25, 27 and 83 are accessed from Harts Run Road and do not require a gate key

Call (304) 506-2115 for gate assistance. A $25 fee may be imposed.

As a current lot owner, you can Email for directions or to obtain a key to the gate that allows access to your lot.

You can report road issues or send questions/comments to the Road Committee by using this email link:

Please note that the Board of Directors will also be copied when using the link for the Road Committee.


For gate access, security or Association road issues contact:

Six Star Security
Phone: 304-661-4620
Email: Six Star Security

If it is an emergency dial 911.

The resources listed below provide general guidance and requirements relating to land disturbance, permissible activities and building on your lot. This list is meant to be used as a general resource, but may not be inclusive of all guidance and requirements. Please read these documents carefully.

Before you build or conduct any land disturbance, a Property Improvement Notification Form must be submitted to the Board. This is a notification only form and not an approval form.

Property Improvement Notification Form (page 15)

Visit this page in Owners Only Before You Build to access the following documents:

  1. Owner Responsibility Policy: Building Concerns, Safety Issues and Contractor Rules (Policy #1) - Dated 7-1-2011 Owner Responsibility
  2. Minimum Building Requirements Memo from Association Counsel - Dated 9-29-2011 Minimum Building Requirements
  3. Road and Utility Easements - Dated 10/15/2013 Road and Utility Easements
  4. West Virginia Land Disturbance Rules and Forms: Permit Documents and Forms (Association rules and covenants may be more restrictive than WV state rules.)
  5. Fill Out and File a Property Improvement Notification Form with the Association: Owner Responsibility (page 15)

These documents must also be reviewed:

  1. By-Laws as of October 16, 2011
  2. Overlook at Greenbrier Declaration of Reservations and Restrictive Covenants

Finally, review Greenbrier County requirements at County Planning Commission site:




We always appreciate your questions and comments. You can send them to the Property Owners Association Board of Directors using this link:

If you have a questions about the website send them using this link:

Owners must be registered to sign in to their Owners Only account. REGISTER here.

Not registered? Go to ABOUT REGISTRATIONS to learn how.

Already Registered? Go to SIGN IN

Forgot your password? Go to HELP

You can send questions/comments to the Board of Directors by using this email link: